How to speed up the germination of seeds Using a Seedling Heat Mat


I was looking for a large and cheap heat mat for a very long time. This one is very big and does a fantastic job for seed germination.

To try it out at first I planted 2 flats of seedlings. One flat I placed on the heat mat. and the other next to the heat mat. And what a difference! I planted on a Saturday morning and it had sprouts by Sunday morning. The other, non-heated flat is still hanging haven't spurted anything even after several days. the heat coils give consistent and evenly distributed heat perfectly creating a lot of condensation within the covered flat. So, i would recommend covering if you do use it.

I'm really happy I bought this seed mat and highly recommend it to anyone who plans on growing a lot of flowers, fruits or veggies from seeds.

by the way My cats like it too lol :-)

You can get the Seedling Heat Mat from here - Amazon