Great inexpensive lawn and garden sprayer


I've been using the Chapin 20000 garden sprayer for around five months and it has always worked flawlessly. This sprayer is very easy to use. The way it works is you fill the sprayer with your preferred chemical, pump the handle till the air pressure builds up (you can feel the resistance in the handle once the pressure is built) Then just point the nozzle and spray. Easy, Right!

The container is a good thick quality plastic, the wand is 12-inch and the hose is 28-inch which makes the maneuverability nice and easy. This sprayer have a handy funnel top that helps prevent chemical liquid going down the edges when you are filling the container.

I use this sprayer with insecticidal soap on my houseplants and in my garden. The wand has a nice wide spray width, an the nozzle is adjustable. The sprayer mists everything leaving a nice coat on the leaves without spraying out an excessive amount of insecticides. This is nice because my insecticide lasts much longer then in the past. I have never had any problems with this sprayer and would recommend this to everyone.

You can get this "Chapin 20000 Sprayer" from here - Amazon